Saturday, September 13, 2014

【Basic Computer】20140910 - Beautify Image

Reference:

The steps I beautified this image will be shown through the screenshots below:

I use clone stamp tool & blur tool to make her skin looks smoother.
I go (Filter > Liquify) to make her eyes bigger.
After that, I also change her eyes' color from yellow to blue.
I use burn tool & dodge tool to make her hair looks darker and her teeth looks whiter.
I also duplicate a layer and make the background looks whiter.
Lastly, I change the levels, curves & color balance of this image.
End Result:


The effect I wanted for this image is to make it looks cooler. I am satisfied with this effect and now it looks more like a model shooting photo than the previous one. The model looks younger and more energetic to the audience. 






No comments:

Post a Comment